Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please click here
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
To welcome customer and coordinate the branch flow through efficient lining functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Matric certificate
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Adhering to Principles and Values_Acting with Integrity
- Adhering to Principles and Values_Demonstrating Beliefs and Principles
- Adhering to Principles and Values_Showing Community and Social Responsibility
- Relating and Networking
- Relating and Networking_Creating and Maintaining Networks
- Relating and Networking_Managing Political Situations
- Relating and Networking_Interacting with People at Different Levels
- Relating and Networking_Establishing Relationships
- Persuading and Influencing
- Persuading and Influencing_Making Convincing Arguments
- Persuading and Influencing_Making a Strong Impression
- Persuading and Influencing_Negotiating Agreements
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Presenting and Communicating Information_Communicating Effectively
- Presenting and Communicating information_Presenting and Public Speaking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Championing Customer Needs
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Delivering High Quality Work
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Meeting Basic Work Expectations
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Serving Customers
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Accepting Direction
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Following Policies and Procedures
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Managing Meetings
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Managing Risk
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Managing Time
- Following Instructions and Procedures_Working Safely
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
Our fundamentals are intrinsic to who we are, what we do and how we do it. Banking can be complex, but it shouldn’t be complicated.
Simplicity is the essence of our brand. To simplify banking, we’ve developed an all-inclusive banking solution, Global One. Our Global One offering provides simplified, affordable, transparent and cost-effective banking options to meet our clients’ needs. Because we want them to spend their time and money on the things that matter the most to them, like education, family, health and meaningful experiences, or growing their business – not on their banking.
We give our clients access to transparent and affordable banking services, and we use innovative technology and realtime processes to pass any cost savings on to our clients. There are no hidden costs. We want our clients to clearly understand exactly what they’re paying for.
We want our clients to access their accounts and money – easily and affordably – when and how it suits them, regardless of whether you prefer banking on your cellphone, ATM transacting, drawing cash at tillpoints or visiting a branch, how you access your money is your choice.
An affordable, simplified banking solution would mean very little without excellent service. Every Capitec person is responsible for creating value and delivering moments that matter to our clients. We want them to be empowered to make the right decisions because we know them well enough to give them the right information at the right time. We want them to trust us enough with their money and data to be their financial partner, and we put them first by providing a personalised service experience that makes them feel valued.